The venerable Honda Rancher has been an exceptional performer since 2000, and many tipsters regard it as one of Honda’s most successful ATVs. This incredible vehicle is redesigned yet again and is looking the best so far. The 2017 Honda Rancher hosts plenty of outstanding and useful features and here in this article majority of them will be revealed. So, eagerly anticipating buffs just follow the segment by close range.
2017 Honda Rancher: Comfort and Styling
Its electric power steering comprising of torque sensors will give an exact figure of the power; riders are employing. Its advanced mounting system enhances its handling, especially when riding on rough roads.
Its IRS or independent rear suspension offers 9 inches of clearance and 8 inches of travel. This proves beneficial in a couple of ways. 1st it makes way for constant tire contact, and that allows for superior traction and 2nd it makes way for a smooth riding experience on difficult to roll terrains.
- Like all Honda ATV models, this 2017 Honda Rancher has a tough body and is made of durable aluminium.
- Chassis is also new, and ATV lovers are just going to love the curves in the body accounting for its sporty attendance.
- New model has been constructed in such manner that riders don’t have to worry about muck or rubbishes even when rolling through forest expanses or job areas.
Its front and rear brakes specifications measure-190mm double hydraulic disc and 160mm sealed mechanical drum. As for its tires- front measure 24×8-12 inches and rear measure 24×10-11 inches. This stunning ATV model will be available in a host of different colors namely-Red, Olive, Black and Shale Blue.
- 2017 Rancher will use 420 cc OHV 1-cylinder 4 stroke engine which is liquid fuel injected.
- Induction- 34 mm throttle-body with an advanced fuel injection system from Keihin!
- Its compression ratio will be 9:9:1 and its bore and stroke being 86.5 mm x 71.5 mm.
- Power and torque is 6 HP at about 6250 RPM and 24.6 lb-ft at 5000 RPM respectively.
- MPG is 41.4 mpg.
The 2017 Honda Rancher drivetrain include an automatic clutch, direct shift drive shaft and a 5 speed transmission with reverse feature. Front suspension will be an independent double wishbone-6.69 inches travel, and rear suspension will be a swingarm along with single shock-6.69 inches travel.
- Fuel withstanding capacity is 3.9 gallons and also a reserve of 1.3 gallon.
- Its curb weight measures 573 pounds including the needed fluids, a fuel-filled tank and other standard equipment required.
- Wheelbase is 49.9 inches and height of the seat measures 33.7 inches.
- Overall dimension measure- 82.8 inches in length, 47.4 inches in width and 46.2 inches in height.
- Its turning radius measures 9.2 feet.
A Word From The Producer:
“Honda ATVS continues to remain an important product category for us, and we are pleased to launch this 2017 model for all enthusiasts to enjoy. With the help of such sterling designs, we are looking to maintain our strong reputation.”
Price and Arrival
The price of the 2017 Honda Rancher is between $6,299 and $7,999. The model has already been launched and is available for sale.